BookMytaxi operates this website. The terms and conditions mentioned below apply to your visit to and use, of the website whether through a computer or a mobile phone. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE USER TERMS BEFORE YOU USE THE SITE. If You do not accept any of the User Terms, then please do not use the Site or avail any of the services being provided therein. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE USER TERMS SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BOOKMYTAXI IN RESPECT OF THE USE AND SERVICES OF THE SITE.
- Customer/ You means a person who is a cab from BookMyTaxi.
- Ride shall mean travel in the vehicle facilitated through this website
- Substitute Vehicle shall mean another vehicle arranged for transporting the customer to his/her destination, in the event of vehicle breakdown.
- T&C means Terms and Conditions laid down in this document.
- Vehicle/Taxi/Cab shall mean motor cab as defined in Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988 (amended from time to time)
- Third Party Vendors shall mean cab provider/ driver hired for your journey.
You will be “Eligible” to use our services, only if
- You have attained the age of 18 (eighteen) year.
- You are competent to enter into a contract under applicable Indian laws.
Confirmation of Booking
At BookMyTaxi we rely completely upon third-party vendors to book a cab service for you. As soon as we receive a booking request from your side (via phone or email), we search all nearby taxi stands to provide you with the next best available cab within your agreed budget. Once a cab is confirmed from a taxi stand, the detail of the driver is shared with you.
User Violation of Terms
You shall not smoke and drink in the vehicle. You also agree not to misbehave or distract the driver. In the event you are found to be involved in such activities, you are bound to pay penalties to BookMytaxi, and we also have a right to terminate your ride. Further, a police case can also be registered against you for your misbehavior.
Before booking a cab from our website, please read and understand the following terms and conditions:
A) Our responsibility:
- To liaison with taxi stands and book a cab for you.
- To keep you updated about any delay/cancellation of your booking.
B) Our responsibility doesn’t include:
- BookMyTaxi provides complementary one mineral water bottle & newspaper to its customers during the journey. But it doesn’t not guarantee its availability to every customer.
- BookMyTaxi can’t be held liable, if a Taxi booked by you didn’t report on time & place specified by you.
- BookMyTaxi bears no responsibility, if a Taxi booked by you is not up to your expectations.
- BookMyTaxi bears no responsibility, if the baggage of customer is stolen/lost during or after the completion of journey. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to look after his belongings.
- BookMyTaxi, can’t be held liable, if the Taxi operator changes a cab at the last moment.
- BookMyTaxi, assumes no responsibility, if a cab gets break down during the middle of journey. We will try our best to make alternate arrangements (substitute vehicle) for you. However, if no such arrangements can be made, customer has to make his/her own arrangements to complete the rest of journey.
- AtBookMyTaxi, we use third party services to provide you the best and cheap available cabs. However, it does not guarantee the Safety and Suitability of third party cab providers. It is the sole responsibility of the customer (hiring the cab) to see if the cab/cab driver meets his/her expectation and needs.
- BookMyTaxi, in no circumstances will participate in any dispute arising between you and third-party vendor.
- By using our website services, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to a situation that can be unsafe/ harmful/ objectionable for you. In no circumstances, BookMyTaxi can be held liable for those situations.
- You further agrees that BookMyTaxi will not be held liable for any fatal injuries is caused to you during the journey.
- Further, BookMyTaxi shall not have any liability arising from a dispute between you and third-party vendor.
- It is the sole responsibility of driver/cab-vendor to fulfill all the provisions contained in the Indian Motor Vehical Act 1988 (amended from time to time). In no circumstances, BookMyTaxi can be held liable for non-fulfillment of above provision by the driver/cab-vendor.
We don’t authorize any person to make a warranty on our behalf. You shall not rely upon such statements made by any person.
If you agrees and accept the above terms and conditions, only then use our website services.